PROCESSING GUIDE TO RECEIVE DONATIONS TO CUBA
Present or send a letter to the Empresa Ejecutora de Donativos (EMED) requesting import authorize addressed to Loretta White Martin - Director General.
I request from you import Authorize the donation which data relate:
- Donor: Name of the identity that funds sent supplies. If you belong to a project, then register the name of the project and clarify if authorized and registered by the CIMEX.
- a) Giving you get the Commerce Department license permits donation,
- b) Declaration of donor funds (not from the U.S. government or subversive agencies) signed,
- c) Donor specific or make donation to Cuba for the first time must submit documentation of the organization and also the occupation.
- Country: Country name for the donor.
- Supply sent: Relate supplies sent supplies, of which quantity and value.
- Packaging: Number of containers of 20 'or 40' or Number of packages.
- Shipping via donation: (Air or Maritime) Name of Port or airport of embarkation and destination.
- Shipper's Name: who owns the donation partner abroad. Phone, Fax and email.
- Entity that pays the freight.
- Use supply: Explain supply use or consumption, but this donation belongs to a collaborative project.
- Beneficiary: Name of Entity using or consuming the supply and name of the organism to which it belongs.
- Interested: Name partner in charge of processing the donation by the beneficiary. Phone, Fax and email.
- State whether there are trade relations (for sale) between the donor and the beneficiary.
- Name of the entity paying - in national currency - the services provided by the EMED in import and gift delivery. Address where the economic area. REEUP Code and NIT. Title of the national currency bank account and number.
- Contract number with the EMED Services.
- Charter that says to import supplies are included in the annual plan.